[asterisk-users] Asterisk Radius CDR

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:32:37 CDT 2016

I did radius client status testing with radius server, able to access the
radius server. However, still getting radius CDR issue after setting debug
level 8 even granting 666 access to radiusclient-ng config files.

message: cdr_radius.c:208 radius_log: Unable to create RADIUS record. CDR
not recorded!

Please advise if I missed out anything.