[asterisk-users] Wanpipe 7 Driver problem with Debian 8.5 (Sangoma B600DE)

Guillermo Di Donato guillermo.didonato at asterisco.biz
Tue Sep 13 13:10:29 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I have tried to install Wanpipe 7.0.20 in a fresh-installed Debian 8.5
(Jessie) server, but when I reach to the point where I have to enter the
Linux Headers directory *(installed in default with “apt-get install
linux-headers-$(uname -r)”)*, I get an error, the package refuses to
compile and installation aborts.

If I try the same process with Debian 7 (Wheezy), installation works just
fine.

Has anybody gone trough this scenario? Has anybody managed to have Snagoma
B600DE working on Debian 8.5?

Regards,

Guillermo