[asterisk-users] Audio when card is in condition yellow

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:51:25 CDT 2016

With asterisk 11.23.0 I have about 121 SIP devices connected.
normally things sound fine when speaking a message on these devices (using
conference bridge).

Currently the TE122 card is in condition yellow normally it is not.
I sent a message to all devices and it was garbled on many of them.
Is this a result of card in COND YELLOW?

If so what can I do about it while the card is in cond yellow.
The other end is currently down, no ETA on coming back.

Thanks,

Jerry