[asterisk-users] Registered successfully, but after a minute or so no SIP messages anymore

Andre Gronwald andregronwald78 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 03:19:51 CDT 2016

Very interesting: I have another provider configured, that was not
reachable as well. I disabled the STUN-server (external STUN server),
and now the second registration works fine, BUT with the same "error"
messages (unreachable etc) as the other provider. But in contrast the
number is always reachable!!!

Is there any explanation for this? I just want to understand... ;-) ...
and solve it.

regards,
andre