[asterisk-users] Registered successfully, but after a minute or so no SIP messages anymore

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 03:55:28 CDT 2016

All other things aside, this stands out immediately:

RTT: 434.393 msec

That's almost half a second round trip for a packet. I'm amazed
anything works at all. For SIP connections, mine are usually about
26ms max, anything above about 35 is bad. Looks like a serious config
issue.

Try pinging and see what you get - my ping times to sipgate.de from
the UK are Best:13.6ms Worst 13.8ms across 100 pings.

I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised if that wasn't causing
problems, at least with audio.