[asterisk-users] Pet project: one step Asterisk compile on Centos 7

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:02:17 CDT 2016

Hi all,
I thought I'd share I script I made (based on some of Leif's works)
that lets you download, compile and install Asterisk all in one go;
and then removed the dev tools used.

We use it quite a bit to provision systems using Ansible, but it is
easier than remembering everything every time even if you are using a
shell.

At the moment I have scripts for Centos 7 and Asterisk 13, but plan to
port  them to other versions of Asterisk as there is a need to do so.
Contribs welcome!

Project located at https://github.com/l3nz/CompileAsteriskPBX

Thanks
l.