[asterisk-users] Connection dropped after 15 minutes with Deutsche Telekom

Michael Maier m1278468 at allmail.net
Fri Dec 30 07:17:25 CST 2016

On 12/14/2016 at 06:22 PM, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> I already had the problem last year, then it would be solved (surely from
> some technician by Deutsche Telekom on their servers), and now I have the
> problem again (but I didn't changed my Asterisk configuration).
>
> The problem: after 15 minutes will the call dropped, but only if the call is
> to another nation! If I just call another phone in Germany, I can speak
> longer than 15 minutes...

Sorry, I just saw your post here. I'm a Deutsche Telekom customer, too
and I'm facing the same problem.

But I can see it with calls within Germany. Not generally, but to one
other customer at kabelbw. And only one way: If I'm calling, the call is
stopped by callee. The other way round - no problem. Always reproducible.

Do you have traces?

I can see the callee sending reInvite after exactly 15 minutes, which is
answered by asterisk but receiving the Ack takes very long.
sesion-timers=refuse doesn't help, because the callee sends the reInvite
independently of this switch.

Is there a max time the reInvite must be answered? I can see 0.11 s
between asterisk's ok and the ack of the callee. This means, that it
most probably took about 0.11s too, until the callee got the 100 trying
package for the initial reInvite package.

> Someone here is customer by Deutsche Telekom, too and solved this problem?
> Unfortunately, calling the customer support of Telekom does not help, then
> they just don't know about what they speak...

That's true - they are clueless. Completely.

Regards,
Michael