[asterisk-users] Connection dropped after 15 minutes with Deutsche Telekom

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Wed Dec 14 11:22:05 CST 2016

Hi list!

I already had the problem last year, then it would be solved (surely from
some technician by Deutsche Telekom on their servers), and now I have the
problem again (but I didn't changed my Asterisk configuration).

The problem: after 15 minutes will the call dropped, but only if the call is
to another nation! If I just call another phone in Germany, I can speak
longer than 15 minutes...

Someone here is customer by Deutsche Telekom, too and solved this problem?
Unfortunately, calling the customer support of Telekom does not help, then
they just don't know about what they speak...
As soon as I say, that I don't have a Router managing the phones, they don't
know what they can do (but they say, that they have problem connecting to my
Router and I have to check the DSL connection... :( ).

Thanks a lot!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)