[asterisk-users] How to remove unused custom hints?

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 14:01:20 CDT 2016

You can delete them from the astdb with database del.

do a 'database show' and your devices should show up in the tree under
'CustomDevstate'

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Tomas Holy <holy at interconnect.cz> wrote:

> Hello list members,
> after programing of dialplan I have some messy Custom:hints which I can
> see in 'devstate list'. I didn't find any possibility how to remove this
> hints from Asterisk and I want remove them.
>
> Can you help me with that, please? I tried search about that something in
> documentation or on Google, but I didn't find anything.
>
> asterisk*CLI> devstate list

> --- Custom Device States --------------------------------------------
> ---
> --- Name: 'Custom:queuememberCALLERID(num)'  State: 'RINGING'
> ---
> --- Name: 'Custom:queuememberh'  State: 'NOT_INUSE'
> ---
> --- Name: 'Custom:queuemembers'  State: 'INUSE'
> ---
>
> Thank you
>
> Have a nice day!
>

> S pozdravem
>
> Tomáš Holý
> INTERCONNECT s.r.o.
> Zákaznická linka: +420 222261333
> TEL: +420 222261321
> FAX: +420 246063179
> holy at interconnect.cz
>
> --

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein