[asterisk-users] How to remove unused custom hints?

Tomas Holy holy at interconnect.cz
Mon Aug 15 11:42:57 CDT 2016

Hello list members,
after programing of dialplan I have some messy Custom:hints which I can see in 'devstate list'. I didn't find any possibility how to remove this hints from Asterisk and I want remove them.

Can you help me with that, please? I tried search about that something in documentation or on Google, but I didn't find anything.

asterisk*CLI> devstate list

--- Custom Device States --------------------------------------------
 ---
--- Name: 'Custom:queuememberCALLERID(num)'  State: 'RINGING'
---
--- Name: 'Custom:queuememberh'  State: 'NOT_INUSE'
---
--- Name: 'Custom:queuemembers'  State: 'INUSE'
---

Thank you

Have a nice day!

S pozdravem