[asterisk-users] How to remove unused custom hints?

Tomáš Holý holy at interconnect.cz
Wed Aug 17 08:23:02 CDT 2016

Perfect. That is exactly what I need.

Thank you very much.

Nice day!

S pozdravem

Tomáš Holý
INTERCONNECT s.r.o.
Zákaznická linka: +420 222261333
TEL: +420 222261321
FAX: +420 246063179
holy at interconnect.cz

Dne úterý 16. srpna 2016 12:01:20 CEST, John Kiniston napsal(a):

You can delete them from the astdb with database del.

do a 'database show' and your devices should show up in the tree under
'CustomDevstate'

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Tomas Holy <holy at interconnect.cz[1]> wrote:

Hello list members,
after programing of dialplan I have some messy Custom:hints which I can see in
'devstate list'. I didn't find any possibility how to remove this hints from Asterisk and I
want remove them.

Can you help me with that, please? I tried search about that something in
documentation or on Google, but I didn't find anything.

asterisk*CLI> devstate list

--------------------------------------------------------------------- --- Custom Device States
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --- Name:
'Custom:queuememberCALLERID(num)'  State: 'RINGING' --- --- Name:
'Custom:queuememberh'  State: 'NOT_INUSE' --- --- Name: 'Custom:queuemembers'
State: 'INUSE' ---

Thank you

Have a nice day!

S pozdravem

Tomáš HolýINTERCONNECT s.r.o.Zákaznická linka: +420 222261333TEL: +420
222261321FAX: +420 246063179

_holy at interconnect.cz_

http://www.api-digital.com[2] --New to Asterisk? Join us for a live introductory webinar
every Thurs:               http://www.asterisk.org/hello[3]

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog,
conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a
bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve
equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty
meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.---Heinlein

--------
[1] mailto:holy at interconnect.cz
[2] http://www.api-digital.com
[3] http://www.asterisk.org/hello