[asterisk-users] Single SIP User on multiple location

Jamie Rees jrees at gmlnt.com
Wed Sep 2 04:39:12 CDT 2015

Hi Avanish,

Have you tried simply configuring two phones with the same extension?

Do you have a Hosted Asterisk platform, or is it in-house? You’d need to set up a VPN between each site and the site hosting the Asterisk, as well as a L2TP VPN between the mobile/cell and site, unless you’re happy having SIP open to the world via port forwarding (really not recommended)

Please provide some more info as to your set up and we’ll be able to make some recommendations.

Thanks,

Jamie