[asterisk-users] Single SIP User on multiple location

Avanish Shahi avanish.shahi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:35:08 CDT 2015

*Hello group!
*

*Now I’m trying to solve following problem. I have a requirement that
each employee should have **SIP phone at home, SIP phone in office,
cell phone with same user.
*

*I want all those 3 phones to be “one extension”. So, if someone calls
our company number and dials my extension - I’d like 3 phones to ring
at the same time.*

*e.g. Extension 555 for all the places and when anyone dial the
extension 555 then it should ring at all the places simultaneously and
user can pick any extension as desired.*

*Help Please.*

--
Thanks & Regards.
AVANISH