[asterisk-users] Peer is UNREACHABLE

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Thu May 28 15:08:29 CDT 2015

Kevin Larsen <kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com> schrieb:

> What kind of phone are we talking about, both yours that works and your
> wife's that does not?

Right!

> Can you ping the unreachable phone and does it respond to a ping?

I can ping both phones from the VM

> Many phones will have a network test function built in to them to help you
> determine if the phone is properly connected to the network.

Unfortunately not that...
I tried with Twinkle from my PC, using the same account of my wife
(configured IDENTICALLY to my account, just another username). It don't
work...
I presume, I configured something wrong in Asterisk...

> Do you see anything in the asterisk logs or the logs of the phone itself
> (providing the phone puts logs somewhere) that indicate a failure to
> register or to resolve the ip address of the asterisk server?

Unfortunately not... Just UNREACHABLE...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)