[asterisk-users] DPMA - Asterisk Realtime

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu May 7 09:14:07 CDT 2015

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Robert Broyles <robert at webservicesaz.com>
wrote:

> We love our Digium phones and DPMA - but we really need it to work on our
> Realtime Platform. Otherwise we lose all the cool features and they are
> just standard SIP phones.
>
> Anyone working on a solution for this? Or anyone from Digium see this on
> the roadmap?

Hey Robert -

We've had a number of requests to have the DPMA work more closely with
Asterisk Realtime. Right now, that feature isn't planned for an upcoming
scheduled release, but we do keep track of requests such as this. We've
made a note of it, and we'll keep evaluating it versus other planned and
requested features.

Thanks -

Matt

--