[asterisk-users] DPMA - Asterisk Realtime

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Fri May 1 11:12:54 CDT 2015

On Friday 01 May 2015, Robert Broyles wrote:
> We love our Digium phones and DPMA - but we really need it to work on
> our Realtime Platform. Otherwise we lose all the cool features and they
> are just standard SIP phones.
>
> Anyone working on a solution for this? Or anyone from Digium see this on
> the roadmap?

The best solution would be a compatible, GPL-ed replacement for DPMA, and I'm
really surprised nobody has attempted this yet.  We surely cannot be the only
company out there for whom absence of Source Code is a deal-breaker?

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .