[asterisk-users] ringing in queues

Matt Hamilton efes9999 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:04:16 CDT 2015

We use the ringall strategy for a small queue with 4 members. When a call comes in, if one of the members is busy, all the phones except the busy phone rings (as intended). While the other phones are ringing, if this busy phone becomes available again, we would like to have it start ringing. Right now it just sits idle.

Is this possible? I played with ringinuse (queues.conf) and callcounter (sip.conf) values, but wasn't able to get it going.

Thanks,
Matt