[asterisk-users] ringing in queues

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 09:16:34 CDT 2015

On 13 March 2015 at 14:04, Matt Hamilton <efes9999 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We use the ringall strategy for a small queue with 4 members. When a call
> comes in, if one of the members is busy, all the phones except the busy
> phone rings (as intended). While the other phones are ringing, if this busy
> phone becomes available again, we would like to have it start ringing.
> Right now it just sits idle.
>
> Is this possible? I played with ringinuse (queues.conf) and callcounter
> (sip.conf) values, but wasn't able to get it going.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
>
> --

Reduce the timeout in the queue configuration (but not in the Queue
application in the dialplan), when the timeout (and the retry) value has
elapsed, all available members will be rung again.

Regards

Ish

--

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, Duplex 2, Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester, M1 2JW
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552