[asterisk-users] New Asterisk build

Glenn Geller (VDOPh) ggeller at vdo-ph.com
Fri Mar 6 14:42:32 CST 2015

If you are really wanting to build something on Raspberry Pi or similar ARM
platform, you could also take a look at Elastix for ARM.

http://www.elastix.com/en/downloads/ Elastix is a fully integrated
platform, and includes the majority of necessary components in one
installation.

The new Raspberry Pi 2 platform may be perfect for your needs in this
respect, although based on your load, the B+ board may be more available at
this time, and slightly cheaper.

The Pi 2 is about double the core processing speed.

YMMV

Thanks,

*Glenn Geller*

*VDOTel*