[asterisk-users] res_pjsip endpoint config object's 'identify_by' option needs new value "uri".

Dmitriy Serov serov.d.p at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:06:28 CST 2015

Hello.

Asterisk 13.2.
I transfer configs from chan_sip to res_pjsip.
In chan_sip i have "match_auth_username=yes" and have nothing in pjsip.

I have a lot of endpoints and registrations on same SIP server. And it's
problem in pjsip now. Is not it?

I requesting to add new value for endpoint option identify_by. The value
'uri'.
Simple config (cutted):

[siptrunk]
type=registration
transport=udp-transport
outbound_auth=siptrunk
server_uri=sip:sip.example.com
client_uri=sip:1234567890 at sip.example.com
retry_interval=60
contact_user=siptrunk-in

[siptrunk-in]
type=endpoint
transport=udp-transport
context=from-trunk
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
outbound_auth=siptrunk
aors=siptrunk
identify_by=uri

Registration section has option "contact_user". Incoming call from this
registration will be INVITE sip:siptrunk-in at ....
I offer to change res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_user to realize endpoint
identification by sip uri.

I think it will be usefull.

P.S. i hope issues will be rejected:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-22306 and SWP-6069