[asterisk-users] Calling multiple phones at once

Ivan Demkovitch idemkovitch at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 14:35:17 CDT 2015

Hi again!

Also, given my setup below, how do I send caller id to my cell?
SIP/83 at callcentric is my cell, when I get incoming call when someone dials into Asterisk - I just see public calcentric’s DID number.
I want to send a number of who CALLED IN into the Asterisk and possibly add couple numbers upfront or something like this to signal me that this call comes through the PBX and not directly to my cell?

Thank you!