[asterisk-users] Calling multiple phones at once

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 03:47:38 CDT 2015

On Friday 19 Jun 2015, Ivan Demkovitch wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> Also, given my setup below, how do I send caller id to my cell?
> SIP/83 at callcentric is my cell, when I get incoming call when someone dials
> into Asterisk - I just see public calcentric’s DID number. I want to send
> a number of who CALLED IN into the Asterisk and possibly add couple
> numbers upfront or something like this to signal me that this call comes
> through the PBX and not directly to my cell?

This is entirely dependent on your telco.  Not everyone supports sending an
ident that you don't own, as it kind of defeats the purpose of caller ID if
anyone can just pretend that they are calling from any number.

If you use
Set(CALLERID(num-pres)=allowed)
followed by
Set(CALLERID(num)=${from_number})
and it doesn't work, the chances are that callcentric are actively preventing
caller ID spoofing.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .