[asterisk-users] Calling multiple phones at once

Ivan Demkovitch idemkovitch at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 14:30:21 CDT 2015

Hello All!

I asked week a so ago about how to call multiple phones alltogether (home, office, cell)
Dial app looks simple, this is kind of what I have now:

---------------------
[globals]
IVAN_HOME_OFFICE=SIP/BF8
IVAN_OFFICE=SIP/CFC
IVAN_CELL=SIP/83 at callcentric

[internal]
exten => 101,1,Dial(${IVAN_HOME_OFFICE}&${IVAN_OFFICE}&${IVAN_CELL},60)
  same => n,VoiceMail(101 at default,u)
——————————

Now, I have basic automated attendant and I have Queues setup

———————————
[general]
autofill=yes
shared_lastcall=yes

[StandardQueue](!)
musicclass=default
joinempty=yes
leavewhenempty=yes
ringinuse=no

[Sales](StandardQueue)
member => SIP/BF8
member => SIP/CFC

[Support](StandardQueue)
member => SIP/BF8
member => SIP/CFC

Now this setup becomes less than ideal. I’d like to create “bundles” of extensions/numbers and just use them everywhere throughout the system.
How do I do that?