[asterisk-users] News about a BarCamp about VoIP open source, RPi2, XiVO, webRTC

Valérie Dagrain vdagrain at avencall.com
Tue Jun 16 08:26:30 CDT 2015

Dear asterisk users,

 We would like to announce 2 VoIP activites
organised by XiVO. For those who've never heard about the project: XiVO
is a free/open source telephone system under the GPLv3 that has been
based on asterisk since 2005. More info on our website: http://xivo.io
[3]. We have an IRC channel, #xivo on freenode and a forum [0]. Feedback
and contributions are always welcome :)

 The news that we would like to
share:

 - We will be hosting a virtual BarCamp on JUNE 17TH 2015 10:00
AM EST (16:00 PM Europe). The BarCamp will be held on mumble at
mumble.april.org, port 64738. Everyone is welcome to join ! A few topics
we will be covering: asterisk inside XiVO, mumble and free radio,
webRTC, raspivo (raspberry-pi 2 + XiVO). Feel free to add other topics
on the wiki [1].
Our BarCamps have been published on Asterisk-France
[2]. If you would like to share the event within your networks, feel
free to redistribute the logo from the wiki. We also want to thank April
(main Free Software community in France) for hosting the mumble
channel.

 - We have started blogging [3] about XiVO's latest
developments and features on a monthly basis. Any feedback on this first
initiative is welcome !

 Links:

 [0] Forum: http://projects.xivo.io
[4].
 [1] Wiki and Logo:
http://barcamp.org/w/page/97007235/BarCampMumble-VoIP-OpenSource [5]

[2] Asterisk-France: http://www.asterisk-france.org [6]
 [3] Latest blog
article:
http://blog.xivo.io/index.php?post/2015/06/12/Sprint-review-15.11 [7]

See you soon !

Valérie Dagrain www.xivo.io [1]
Community Manager XiVO

#xivo on freenode IRC server, nick wanda_

forum
http://projects.xivo.io [2]

Links:
------