[asterisk-users] Queues don't follow dialplan if no members are registered

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Tue Jul 28 22:51:54 CDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

John,

Thanks for the fast reply! I had "joinempty=yes" in queues.conf,
which explains why I was seeing this behavior. It looks like the
"strict" setting is partially-deprecated, so instead I'm using
the following combination:

[myqueue]
musiconhold=default
music=default
strategy=ringall
joinempty=unavailable,invalid,unknown
leavewhenempty=unavailable,invalid,unknown
timeout=18

member => SIP/100
member => SIP/101

Is there any reason that using any of these options would be a
problem, in particular "unknown"? It is not very well defined
what an "unknown" state is exactly.

Thanks,

Andrew