[asterisk-users] Queues don't follow dialplan if no members are registered

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:53:13 CDT 2015

Wow, Looks like they have really increased the options since I last looked.

I just pulled down the Asterisk 13 queues.conf.sample and it's got this in
it:

; paused: a member is not considered available if he is paused
; penalty: a member is not considered available if his penalty is less than
QUEUE_MAX_PENALTY
; inuse: a member is not considered available if he is currently on a call
; ringing: a member is not considered available if his phone is currently
ringing
; unavailable: This applies mainly to Agent channels. If the agent is a
member of the queue
;              but has not logged in, then do not consider the member to be
available
; invalid: Do not consider a member to be available if he has an "invalid"
device state.
;          This generally is caused by an error condition in the member's
channel driver.
; unknown: Do not consider a member to be available if we are unable to
determine the member's
;          current device state.
; wrapup: A member is not considered available if he is currently in his
wrapuptime after
;         taking a call.

An unknown state would be a device that has a valid configuration but isn't
registered.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Andrew Martin <amartin at xes-inc.com> wrote:

> [...]

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein