[asterisk-users] Busy level in Asterisk 11

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:36:16 CDT 2015

Hi Joshua

Thanks for you explanation.

I found another problem. When I reject call by group limit, the CCSS do not
work, only if call limit on sip peers is set to 1. There is a way to using
ccss when call limit is different to one?

Thanks in advance.

[image: Sua Foto] <rafaelsnsa at gmail.com>Rafael S. SaraivaPorto Alegre - RS
<http://br.linkedin.com/pub/rafael-saraiva/52/aab/230>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RafaelSaraivaRS>