[asterisk-users] Call Queues : linear strategy WITH priority

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Aug 12 09:04:26 CDT 2015

Hello

I was wondering of it is possible to have Queue Agents with the same
priority (penalty) but with a certain order ?

So I have 20 Agents.

Agent 1 till Agent 10 has penalty 1.

Agent 11 till Agent 15 has penalty 2.
(only contacted if 1 -> 10 are busy)

Agent 16 till Agent 20 has penalty 3.
(only contacted if 1 -> 10 and 11 -> 15 are busy)

Within the range of Agent 1 till Agent 10, can I have a certain order in
these Agents in which they are rung ?? Like Agent 1 -> Agent 5 -> Agent
2 & 3 & 4 -> Agent 6 -> Agent 7 -> Agent 8 & 9 & 10.

I guess I need 'linear' strategy, but will penalty option still work ?

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards.

Jonas.