[asterisk-users] Busy level in Asterisk 11

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Aug 12 07:41:37 CDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 09:34 AM, Rafael dos Santos Saraiva wrote:
> Hi

Kia ora,

> I need to set the number  of incoming calls to one, but the outgoing
> calls
> should be unlimited. I think the busylevel parameter is for it(incoming
> calls), but not works. My config is:

<snip>

The "busylevel" configuration option controls device state:

; If you set the busylevel, we will indicate busy when we have a number
of calls that
; matches the busylevel treshold.

That is, if the number of calls is equal to the busylevel then the state
of the device is considered busy. It does not prevent calls from
occurring.

The "call-limit" configuration option is what prevents the calls, and it
has no separation between inbound and outbound. You would have to use
other constructs (such as group counting in the dialplan) to do it.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp