[asterisk-users] PTT push to talk solution

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Aug 6 10:09:00 CDT 2015

I am looking for a push to talk solution does anyone know of a good
PTT phone one that works with asterisk.

I'm not talking about polycom fake PPT... I'm talking about a real call
into Asterisk and having to push a button on a headset or the phone to
actually talk. not multicast talk like polycom.

I wish polycom had a real PTT headset but I cannot find one, I like their
phones.

Cisco has a PTT headset but seems only for 7960 model. Those phones are
older and diffucult time find a new one and hard to get SIP on 7960.

So is there a PTT phone out there that works great with asterisk ?

Thanks so much.

Jerry