[asterisk-users] asterisk queue - skills based routing (patch updated)

Sylvain Boily sboily at avencall.com
Fri Aug 14 13:10:34 CDT 2015

Le 2015-08-11 07:39, Marek Cervenka a écrit :

> ---from the ticket---
> Kevin Harwell
> <https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=kharwell>
> added a comment - 21/Jul/15 4:55 PM
>
> Supplying an updated patch and submitting it for review would
> certainly expedite the process. Please see
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Patch+Contribution+Process
> for more information on how to do that.
>
> -----
>
> i think it's very important feature for call center. can you please
> try upload actual patch to the issue tracker?
> it's working perfectly

That's interesting to get feedback from dev before to reopen this
feature. It's a big patch in the app_queue ... Honestly we switched to
asterisk 13 because we working on a queue outside asterisk without
app_queue with ARI, and my comprehension of app_queue is "please remove
it" ;-).

Maybe you can ask on asterisk-dev mailing a feedback.

Sylvain