[asterisk-users] Install Asterisk 1.4 and Asterisk 12.4 on the same machine

Deepak Rawat deepaksingh.rawat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:59:37 CDT 2014

Thank you for the response Carlos! We have done the testing on a VM. I want
to deploy it on a production machine which already has 1.4 on it. I want to
keep both so in case there is any issue with 12.4, I can quickly revert to
1.4. I can take care of configuring different ports for different services
but will there be any issues due to upgradation of dependencies? Is there a
way to install dependencies of asterisk 12.4 at different path so they
don't conflict with 1.4 dependencies?