[asterisk-users] SIPAddHeader from a realtime databse

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 09:43:45 CDT 2014

Hi Guys

I'm using asterisk 1.8.23.1

When I add a SIP Header from inside the extensions.conf
(SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com>\;info=alert-internal\;x-line-id=0)
) it works fine.

When I try to do the same thing from within a database table, all of the
string apart from x-line-id=0 gets ignored. I've tried escaping the
semicolon and not escaping it and the result is always the same, just the
last part of the full string is expressed.

Some of the ways that I have tried to enter the string are below:
appdata='Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com
>\\;info=alert-internal\\;x-line-id=0'
appdata='Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com
>;info=alert-internal;x-line-id=0'
appdata='Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com
>\\\\;info=alert-internal\\\\;x-line-id=0'

Does anyone know the correct format to store this in a DB table for it to
be expressed correctly? I'm using MySQL.

Thanks in Advance

Ish

--

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, Duplex 2, Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester, M1 2JW
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552