[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.9.0 PRI no ring indications

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Sep 18 09:47:23 CDT 2014

>> Have you checked your /etc/asterisk/indications.conf file?  I know I had a couple systems where I tried to be minimalist with the config files I used

I copied the indications.conf file from the working system, it didn't work.  The size was different, I did a reload at the console, but don't know if a restart of asterisk or dahdi needs to be done for it work be read.

I'm also planning, after hours, to move back to 11.12.0 with a make config and start again.  Maybe moving back to 11.9 wasn't a good idea.

Thanks for your input,

Doug