[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.9.0 PRI no ring indications

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Sep 18 18:41:31 CDT 2014

Doug Lytle wrote:
> I'm also planning, after hours, to move back to 11.12.0 with a make config and start again.  Maybe moving back to 11.9 wasn't a good idea.

Well that didn't work.

Even started with a fresh set of configuration files.  A basic
chan_dahdi.conf and a basic dahdi system.conf.

Audio passes fine, I can even specify a default music on hold to play
during the dial (Thinking of playing a ringing sound).  I'm just not
getting any ringing.

Is it possible the card is bad?

It's a Digium, Inc. Wildcard TE220 dual-span T1/E1/J1 card 3.3V
(PCI-Express) (5th gen) (rev 02)

Doug