[asterisk-users] GSM to GSM call with callerid passthrough

Rizwan H Qureshi rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:12:23 CDT 2014

Hi All,
I have a GSM to VoIP gateway (specifically yeaster TG400) which I am trying
to use for kind of a call intercept between two GSM users. Call comes
through one SIM and goes out through another Sim with our Asterisk in
between to log the call. This works fine but we need the original callerid
to pass-through through the outgoing SIM.

I have tried every possible configuration on Asterisk that I know of but
does not work. At the moment the callerid is always of the SIM we use to
send the call out from. Has anyone tried this before? I need this very
badly.

Thanks

--
Best Ragards