[asterisk-users] Polycom DND + Intercom/Paging Override?

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Thu Sep 18 13:40:19 CDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Tim,

> I THINK but I'm not sure that you can do this with the Polycom
> multicast page function. Have you attempted this yet?

> Thanks
> david

Given the odd nature of multicast paging with Polycom, I was hoping to avoid such a setup. My recollection is having this work previously with an older version of Asterisk (1.4.x?), and the same handsets. Time to check archived backups...

Thank you for the suggestion though, I may have to go that route.

--Tim