[asterisk-users] Asterisk Phone ( Telecom feature )

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Wed Oct 8 13:40:04 CDT 2014

This is free software supported by volunteers who are helping you
because somewhere in the past someone helped them or perhaps they were
just brought up properly.

No one really cares about how many clients you may have. No one here
will make any money from that.

Have you read the free books on Asterisk?
Have you at least followed the installation instructions to some point
where you are stuck.

I don't see where you have explained what you want to do with the PBX
once you have it set up. There are a lot of different applications
possible - Small office, enterprise with many branches, call center with
thousands of incoming or outgoing calls, etc.

Have you looked at what phones you want to support - brand, features?

Have you selected a type of trunk that your telephone company offers? Do
they have a document describing how to interface an Asterisk PBX to
their trunks?

What were you expecting a total stranger to do for you when you asked
your question?
If you want to hire a consultant to set up your first few clients and
train you, than you should say so.
Free advice comes in many forms but there is a limit about how much free
time each one of us has and you will get different people helping you
depending on the question that you ask. We are not all experts at
everything. Most of us are people like you or end-users who are
supporting their own company's phone system.

Ron

On 08/10/2014 12:34 AM, Dania Asi wrote:

> Dear Mr. Adam,
>
> Thank you for you kind words and for judging me.
>
> I am a system integrator and I have a whale clients in UAE , I will
> not proceed further in dealing with Asterisk because of the lack of
> support and because of the rude emails.
>
> I have no idea what is wrong with you people. And I hope you get well
> soon from whatever is happening to you.
>
> *Best Wishes,*
>
> **
>
> *Dania Abu Asi*