[asterisk-users] Queue is not working

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu May 22 06:59:03 CDT 2014

On 22 May 2014 12:42, omakhileshchand <omakhileshchand at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have make a queue in my dailplan and queue is not working
> properly,prbolem is that all call goes to same extenstion at a
> time.Because,I use eyeBeam(softphone) and eyeBeam have six line and
> whenever a call comes into eyeBeam that call reserved by Line 1 suppose to
> 2nd call will come that call goes to Line 2(same extension used by Line 1)
> and 3rd call goes to 3rd line and so on.
>
> But i want to whenever 2nd call will come that call goes into different
> extentsion that call never hit into reserved extention.
>
> extenstion.conf
>
> [Queue_Test]
> exten => s,1,Answer ; Important, see notes
> exten => s,2,Queue(Queue_Test|tT|||300) ;dont set n option until really
> needed
> exten => s,3,Hangup()
>

> queues.conf
>
> [Queue_Test]
> music = default
> strategy = fewestcalls
> context = queue-out ; Here we go when the caller presses a single digit,
> while in the queue
> timeout = 15
> wrapuptime=10
> announce-frequency = 30
> announce-holdtime = yes
> joinempty = yes
> member => Sip/4001
> member => Sip/4003
> member => Sip/4004
> member => Sip/4005
> member => Sip/4006
> member => Sip/4007
>
> Regards
> Akhilesh

In your sip.conf have you got callcounter = yes set?
What stats is queue show Queue_Test showing at various times? (this will
give you an indication of how many calls each member has taken)
What happens when you choose rrmemory as the stratergy?
Have you read and fully understood the joinempty parameter?

Regards

Ish

--

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, Duplex 2, Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester, M1 2JW
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552