[asterisk-users] Queue is not working

omakhileshchand omakhileshchand at gmail.com
Thu May 22 06:42:13 CDT 2014

Dear All,
I have make a queue in my dailplan and queue is not working properly,prbolem is that all call goes to same extenstion at a time.Because,I use eyeBeam(softphone) and eyeBeam have six line and whenever a call comes into eyeBeam that call reserved by Line 1 suppose to 2nd call will come that call goes to Line 2(same extension used by Line 1) and 3rd call goes to 3rd line and so on.

But i want to whenever 2nd call will come that call goes into different extentsion that call never hit into reserved extention.

extenstion.conf

[Queue_Test]
exten => s,1,Answer ; Important, see notes
exten => s,2,Queue(Queue_Test|tT|||300) ;dont set n option until really needed
exten => s,3,Hangup()

queues.conf

[Queue_Test]
music = default
strategy = fewestcalls
context = queue-out ; Here we go when the caller presses a single digit, while in the queue
timeout = 15
wrapuptime=10
announce-frequency = 30
announce-holdtime = yes