[asterisk-users] Executing an AGI python script in Asterisk after call is bridged.

Anurag Rana anuragrana31189 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:57:32 CDT 2014

Thanks Rafeal. This is what I needed.

But first line i.e.

exten => _+2XX!,n,Dial(SIP/sip.XX/+${DESTINO},20,rgM(acceptcall^${
SESSIONID})S(${MAXCALLTIME}))

is very complicated.

I have very simple plan which is as below.

[context-demo]
exten=>1111,1,AGI ( pythonscript.py )
exten=>1111,1,Dial(SIP/1111)

that all.

Now can you please explain me in simpler form.

I am sorry. I am a newbie.