[asterisk-users] Executing an AGI python script in Asterisk after call is bridged.

Rafael Visser visser.rafael at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:42:18 CDT 2014

Hi Anurag.
I didn't undertand much you question. But you have a dial option to a
macro  when b answers
example...

exten =>
_+2XX!,n,Dial(SIP/sip.XX/+${DESTINO},20,rgM(acceptcall^${SESSIONID})S(${MAXCALLTIME}))

[macro-acceptcall]
; this macro is executed when b answers, requesting b  if is interested to
pay the bill
exten => s,1,AGI(your-agi-program.pl)
exten => s,2,others...

Regards..