[asterisk-users] Executing an AGI python script in Asterisk after call is bridged.

Rafael Visser visser.rafael at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:26:49 CDT 2014

 Ok.
in this link you will find some easy macro
 http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Dial

Explanation
exten => _+2XX!,n,Dial(SIP/sip.XX/+${DESTINATION},20,rgM(acceptcall^${
SESSIONID})S(${MAXCALLTIME}))

Dial comand
to number DESTINATION
with timout of 20 seconds
r=ring sound
g= when hungs, continue with the dialplan (keep alive de application)
M=execute macro  acceptcall passing the value SESSIONID
acceptcall=name of the macro
MAXCALLTIME is a value in second that the call is allowed to (prepaid)

So maybe you have to think somethin like this
exten=>1111,1,Dial(SIP/1111,,rgM(mymacro))

and at the end of your dialplan
[macro-mymacro]
exten=>s,1,AGI ( pythonscript.py )

It's not easy...