[asterisk-users] help with Cepstral 6 and Asterisk 11

Jeremy Kister asterisk-03 at jeremykister.com
Thu Jan 9 11:12:23 CST 2014

On 1/8/2014 9:12 PM, Brandon Coale wrote:
> However, I am not able to get app_swift to compile.  I am running
> Asterisk 11.6.0 and CentOS 6.4 64-bit.
>
> I am wondering if anyone else out there has been able to get app_swift
> working with Asterisk 11 and could share any tricks they used to get it
> installed?

can you pastie your configure and make ?

I don't have Cepstral6 but did submit tweaks to the code that should
have made it Cepstral6 compatible.

Also since you recently spent money with Cepstral, they'll help you.
They've got at least one guy who understands the app_swift code and was
working on forking it as an official version.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./