[asterisk-users] help with Cepstral 6 and Asterisk 11

Brandon Coale brandoncoale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 9 12:03:03 CST 2014

Jeremy,

Thanks very much.  I admit I am new to compiling software on Linux.  I am not sure where I would grab the configure?  By make I believe you mean the Makefile that I downloaded from https://github.com/darrensessions/app_swift?

I went ahead and opened a support ticket with Cepstral, so we can wait until I hear back from them if you want.  If we come up with a solution, I will write back with what they come up with.

Thanks again,
Brandon