[asterisk-users] Want Queues to ignore mobile operators voice mails and continue ringing...?

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Fri Feb 14 05:02:12 CST 2014

On 14/2/14 10:54 am, Tiago Geada wrote:
> How does one detect the 'divert' to voicemail?

If you're using the mobile network's voicemail service, you can't as a
general rule; you've no reliable way of knowing whether that call was
answered by the user or their voicemail service.

However, if you're providing the mobile voicemail service yourself from
your asterisk platform, then you can detect the *incoming* call from the
mobile device in question to their mailbox and act accordingly.

As I said in my earlier reply though, it depends on you having
end-to-end control of the mobile devices in question and your mobile
operator will allow their voicemail service to be completely disabled.

Kind regards,

Chris