[asterisk-users] Billing software: Other than A2Billing because of the problem with the analogue channels

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 15:13:12 CDT 2014

Hello;

I am facing a trouble with A2Billing when using analogue lines because the channels are not closing properly when dialing happen through A2Billing (it seems the dialing scenario including the hangup is not handled properly through A2Billing but I do not have control on this). But when I do dialing from asterisk and using analogue lines, I do not face a trouble because I can write the script in the extensions.conf in professional way to confirm that the channel is closed successfully.

Is there alternative Billing solution than A2Billing which has another working mechanism? How I can resolve such problem which is related to the analogue channels?

Regards
Bilal