[asterisk-users] Way to dump PRI settings?

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Tue Aug 19 12:00:23 CDT 2014

Hello,

I am having odd issues with a new PRI based installation.  Outbound
calls work for all numbers except those that terminate at Sprint! The
telco is new to PRI (this is in the Caribbean) and say that Sprint is
rejecting the calls, and asked for our PRI settings so they can work
with their switch manufacturer.  We are using the bare minimum default
settings, but I can imagine that a whole ton of configurable settings
exist that I have never played with.

Is there a way to dump all of the configurable settings for a PRI? The
card is a Digium TE122.

Thanks,