[asterisk-users] FW: clients unable to auth

Josh Metzger joshdmetzger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:00:59 CDT 2014

I would modify the suggestions slightly and either add to it, or replace
the reference to voip-info with a link to https://wiki.asterisk.org

I was just thinking yesterday that voip-info seems out of date for many
things I search for, but at this point I'm usually looking up things that
are probably not used as frequently, so maybe the more "regular" stuff is
more up-to-date on voip-info.  In any case, the Asterisk Wiki seems quite
up-to-date and useful.  Also, you can quickly get some good info by doing
"core show application <app>" or "core show function <func>" from the
Asterisk console, like "core show application dial" gives you all the
possible arguments for "Dial", including some useful notes.  Quite handy.

Josh