[asterisk-users] MDL-ERROR

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.in
Thu Sep 5 13:43:04 CDT 2013

Something very similar happened on our boxes and we did nothing special
apart from changing DAHDI and Asterisk versions to higher stable (2.6.1 n
1.8.14 respectively) and it went off.

Don't really know exactly why it happens, it would be worthwhile to
investigate if you see it again on CLI or logs.

Mitul

--
Regards,
Mitul Limbani,